The Cayuga Addiction Recovery Services' Training Institute is a New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (NYS-OASAS) Certified Training and Education Provider. The Institute was established to provide education and training opportunities that enhance alcohol and substance abuse services and increase community awareness of addiction-related issues.
CARS 2018 Training Opportunities
Please select the link below for course descriptions and application~Thank You
2 Day Certificate Course
The program and services provided by the Institute:
- Increase professional skills and knowledge of substance abuse treatment
- Enhance treatment effectiveness.
- Provide information and awareness for all human service healthcare professionals
- Increase awareness and education for school personnel
- Provide participants with continuing education credits for professional credentials (CASAC, LMSW)
For More Information Please contact:
Bill Rusen, LMSW
Chief Executive Officer
607-273-5500, Ext. 40