We post all of our current job openings on Indeed.com. Please select one of the links to view our current job postings.
A Cayuga Addiction Recovery Services Job Application is available at the following link:
CARS Job Application
Please select the link below to obtain detailed information about our full-time employee benefits:
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
What to Expect When Applying for Employment with CARS
Our Mission Statement: A professional community resource providing caring and effective recovery services dedicated to improving the quality of life by promoting individual dignity and respect for all.
Our Vision Statement: We are the premier provider of innovative recovery services.
To adhere to our Mission and Vision Statements, we gather an extensive amount of information to assure we select the best individuals to join our team. In addition, CARS is regulated by the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) and the NYS Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs (Justice Center). Below is a summary of steps involved in our hiring process:
- Two separate interviews with the direct supervisor or a team of individuals selected by the supervisor
- Urinalysis Drug Screen
- Fingerprinting to initiate a Criminal Background Check
- Verification of a minimum of 2 references
- Verification of employment history
- Verification of professional license or credential (if applicable)
- Verification of NPI number (if applicable)
- Check of the National Sex Offender Registry
- Check of the Justice Center Excluded Provider List
- Check of the NYS Medicaid Excluded Provider List
- Check of the NYS Statewide Child Abuse Registry
- Review of NYS Driver’s Abstract (if applicable)